Lighting Management sensors - PIR wall mounted Lighting Management sensors 180Ã¸ infrared detection, range 20 m(Surface mounted on wall)048917
- PIR wall mounted Lighting Management sensors 180Ã¸ infrared detection, range 20 m
- Recommended fixing height: 2.5 m
- 3-wire with neutral
- IP 42
- Additional 2 A contact for HVAC control based on presence data
- Standby consumption: 0.4 W
- Can be mounted in/on a corner using accessory Cat.No 0489 71 (p. 568)
- Check presence and natural light level continuously, switch off when there is sufficient natural light
- Occupancy mode (automatic switch-on/off factory setting).
- Can be used with pushbutton Cat.No 0770 40 (or illuminated pushbutton Cat.No 0770 33) for vacancy mode (manual switch-on and manual or automatic switch-off).
- Precise on-site adjustment using configuration tool Cat.No 0882 30 (p. 568)
- Adjustable time delay: 5 s to 59 min. Light level threshold adjustable from 5 to 1275 lux